Hotel Reservations and Cancellations
- The Fleece Hotel retains the right to cancel all accommodation (giving as much notice as possible to the guest) no matter how it is booked without recourse or liability to the guest for any loss, damages or changes caused by circumstances outside its control including without limitation those that were insured and unforeseeable, and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been
- We reserve the right to amend the tariff without prior notification. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate and are subject to Government
- Valid credit/debit card details must be provided when making a booking for accommodation and/or a table reservation. By issuing the credit or debit card to The Fleece Hotel the booker is giving The Fleece Hotel the permission to take payments from the card in the case of failure to meet our cancellation policy; non-payment on departure; damage to hotel property; and/or removal of hotel property.
- Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to check in time. Cancellations within 72 hours will incur a charge of 50%. Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a charge of 100%
- For group bookings of 4 bedrooms or more a non-refundable deposit of 50% will be required with the outstanding balance paid within 14 days of
Check In / Check Out and Bedroom Rules
- Guests are able to check in from 2:00pm on day of arrival
- Guests are asked to vacate their bedroom by 11:00am on day of
- A maximum of 2 adults are permitted in any double or twin
- Infants are classed as children who are under 2 years and these can be accommodated in a cot. Cots are available by prior arrangement at no extra cost, but numbers are
- An extra “z” bed can be put into certain rooms but can only be used by children up to 10 years of age. “Z” Beds are available by prior arrangement at an additional charge but numbers are
- Smoking is not permitted in the hotel. Failure to comply with this within the bedrooms will result in a deep cleaning charge of £200.
- There are 10 hotel bedrooms, 1 of which is designed to be disabled friendly. Please contact the hotel if you have any special
- Dogs; A limited number of well-behaved dogs are welcome in certain bedrooms and in the CafeBar, at £20 per night per dog which covers the cost of deep cleaning the room on departure and ensures that the room cleanliness is kept to its very high standard Please do not leave unaccompanied dogs in the bedrooms. Please check with the hotel directly before making your booking. Guide dogs only are permitted in the Restaurant
- Prices shown are for the current year which runs up to and including 31st Prices may be increased for bookings after this period.
Our fine-dining restaurant has limited capacity, so it is advisable to book if you would like to dine in The Fleece Restaurant; please contact the hotel for an example menu. The fine-dining restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday evenings; however, our inviting Café/Bar area serves food every day from 7:00am- 10:30pm.
The Fleece Hotel does not have on-site parking, however, if you wish to be provided with one of our limited resident parking badge we can make arrangements – please contact the hotel direct.
Located in the beautiful town of Richmond, we are only a five minute drive from Scotch Corner on the A1 (Junction 53), 30 minutes from Darlington Train Station and 2.5 hours from London by train. Our postcode is DL10 4DW.
If you require local helipad coordinates – please contact the hotel directly.